| || |
| || |
| || |
Seller's Comments and Description:
Berina Hair Color Cream A12 contains innovative elements for new haircut styles.
These provide color and glamour to your hairdo as desired.
This Berina product gives your hair a permanent color and silkier looking hair.
1 box of Red Violet Blonde Balayage Berina A12 is enough for short hair cut styles to medium length haircuts.
Longer and thick Auburn haircuts may require 2 boxes or 3 boxes of hair dye colors.
Do this for the first time of use for effective hair makeover.
Please read the hair product instructions carefully before using Berina Balaylage A12.
So you can successfully achieve the required hair colouring result.
If you are not sure about Balayage Berina A12 then take some hair color advice.
Please kindly consult with a professional hairdresser about trendy hairstyles.
Create your Red Violet Blonde new hair style with a lot more silky smoothness.
How to use hair dye colors:
Avoid using conditioner or oil treatments before hair treatment.
If so, it is advised to wait for 3 weeks before hair makeover coloring.
When using Berina A12 the hair needs to be clean and dry.
A person with lighter hair color will always absorb color better.
People with dark hair may need to carry out bleaching first.
1. Choose the Berina hair dye color that you require for your hairdo.
2. Sensitivity test to be carried out 24 hours before using hair product colouring.
3. Next wash your hair before coloring.
4. Have ready a premix of the Red Violet Blonde colour cream with an equal quantity of peroxide.
By mixing together Red Violet Blonde and Developer tubes thoroughly.
5. Use a brush to apply this Red Violet Blonde mixture to your hair small section by small section.
6. For 20 to 40 minutes leave the Red Violet Blonde mixture on your hair.
7. Finally rinsing your hair thoroughly.