- $3,000.00 USD
Seller's Comments and Description:
The cassava flour processing plant is basically devided into 3 main parts, that is pretreatment of cassava, grating of cassava and drying of cassava flopur. And it can be further divided into 7 section: cleaning-washing-grating-dewatering-drying-sieving-packing
Cassava flour processing plant
1. Cassava cleaning: Dry sieve is the widely used in cassava flour processing machine in cassava flour processing plant for cleaning. It has the function of cleaning and transportation of cassava.
2. Cassava washing: Washing machine here serves to remove the outer skin of the root as well as the adhering dirt in cassava flour processing plant. It features with large capacity, low water consumption and good washing effect.
Cassava grating machine
3. Crushing: When crushing in cassava flour processing plant, it is necessary to add little or no water, and the fineness requirement is relatively higher in cassava flour milling process. The pulverized material is generally not filtered to prevent loss of nutrients
4. Dehydration: In order to dry the cassava flour powder, the pulverized slurry is further dehydrated in cassava flour processing plant.
5. Drying: In cassava flour processing plant, dewatering process is followed by drying operation to produce cassava flour of desired quality for making high quality cassava flour.
6. Sieving and packing: The cassava flour obtained is then sieved by vibration sieve to desired particle size to meet the market standard in cassava flour processing plant. Then the sieved cassava flour is packed into different specification for market.
Chat on line / Whatsapp/Phone:+86 135 2661 5783
Contact: Ms Elina
Tel: 0086 371 5677 1822
Visit My Web Site