- $3,000.00 USD
Seller's Comments and Description:
The tapioca starch extraction process takes cassava roots as raw material to produce cassava starch that meets the market requirements. The whole tapioca starch extraction process includes six units: cleaning and washing, cassava grinding, starch slurry separation, starch slurry desanding, concentration and refining, starch milk dewatering and drying.
Tapioca starch extraction process
1. Cleaning and washing section: This is the first step for tapioca starch extraction process. The mainly equipped cassava starch processing machine in this section includes: primary cleaning machine which is also called dry sieve and rotary washing machine for washing process.
2. Cassava grating section: After that, the cassava will be grated by the rasper in tapioca starch extraction process. The rasper is a cassava grating machine introduces the new technology of the German and the Sweden which is an important achievement of Doing company cooperate with the advanced technology.
3. Cassava starch separating section: The next cassava starch processing machine used for tapioca starch extraction process is the centrifuge sieve and the fine fiber sieve.
4. Cyclone to remove sand. This process for tapioca starch extraction process is mainly used to reduce the ash in cassava starch so that ensures taste of starch.
5. Concentration and refining section: Starch slurry refining is accomplished by hydrocyclone station, which is used for separation of fine slag, protein separation, washing, concentration and refining of starch slurry in tapioca starch extraction process.
6. Dehydration and drying section: Peeler centrifuge is widely adopted tapioca starch extraction process for starch dehydrating. While flash dryer is used for wet starch drying.
Contact: Ms Elina
Tel: 0086 371 5677 1822
Visit My Web Site