1. Plan your content strategy
Most likely, you will find that posting a couple of photos or videos is insufficient, and trust that the crowd will emerge. Rather, you need to manufacture a substance methodology just as you would for some other marketing campaign.
Here are some specific guidelines for Instagram:
• Research the best publications in your industry and track your competitors.
2. Use brand labels
As a brand on social media, you need some form of marketing. It's a fine line between being promotional and resourceful.
To avoid being overly promotional but still marketing your brand, consider Instagram hashtags. An important statistic to know is that seven out of 10 hashtags on Instagram are flagged.
3. Use some of the best growth tools (shortcut for rapid growth)
As someone running an online business and trying to grow on Instagram, you will need someone to manage your account.
This tool will not only manage your account, but will also help you increase your audience on Instagram and get more real and organic followers.
Less work. More growth
You can check out my recommended growth tool n. 1 for Instagram
clicking here ► FOLLOWERS-INSTAGRAM
What will this tool do for you?
• It will get you more real followers. How? Your account collects real and organic followers who like and relate to your content.
• Smart segmentation. Your account manager participates with posts that give you the best results.
• Drive for commitment. This tool will help you grow with other relevant Instagrammers, achieving a more natural engagement over time.
… and a lot lot more!
You can get started in seconds.
Try it for free here ► FOLLOWERS-INSTAGRAM
(300% faster growth on Instagram)
4. Instagram captions
Instagram captions are essential for a successful account. They provide your audience with everything from the context of your products and services to essential calls to action to drive conversion. For example, Bucketfeet, a shoe manufacturer, uses Instagram captions to highlight new or limited collaborations and designs.
5. Connect with influencers
As we mentioned earlier, many brands incorporate user-generated content to connect with users, collaborate on content, and promote each other on Instagram. But these people don't need a million users or have to be a celebrity to help you get more exposure.
It's smart to nurture and value your connections because, like your audience, influencers handle robotic messages all the time. Try to build real relationships by meeting at industry events or asking to host joint webinars.
..and of course don't forget to try Kicksta for 300% faster growth on Instagram ► FOLLOWERS-INSTAGRAM