At this month's property networking we're excited to have one or Victoria’s foremost property town planner as our guest speaker, sharing with us the significant changes to Victoria's major changes to the VIC planning scheme!
This is your opportunity to learn from the best and connect with fellow property investors, renovators and developers in a relaxed social environment. This property networking event is also available live on ZOOM. To attend book here.
Expert explains how MAJOR Changes to the VIC Planning Scheme affect you!
On 22/09/2023, the Victorian Government implemented what may be the most significant changes to Victoria's planning scheme since the residential zones were overhauled in 2017.
These changes were introduced quickly, and without any consultation with Councils across the State - so your local Council will be running to catch up with the the new rules too.
And even more changes are in the pipeline...
If you're a developer, or thinking about building your own home or granny flat, you need to know how these sudden (and incoming) changes affect you.
Town Planning expert David Klingberg from SMART Planning & Design will join us to explain:
- The big changes are already in place affecting new home projects.
- What kinds of development are now "Deemed to Comply" and no longer need a planning permit (and what this actually means).
- The "VicSmart" process, and when this will now apply to construction projects.
- Streamlined "Future Homes" permit approval processes for small apartment developments.
- When exemptions from certain planning requirements will apply.
- What sort of projects are now immune from appeal.
- What kinds of developments the changes DON'T apply to
- Other important changes coming soon that you need to be aware of
This Essential session is NOT TO BE MISSED!
Date and time
Tue, 21 Nov 2023 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM AEDT
MicDrop Carlton (Event Space)
333 Drummond Street Carlton, VIC 3053 Australia