It makes perfect sense if you think about it.
A more intelligent dog has the capacity to take commands easier and understand what you need from him.
In my 10 years as a dog trainer, I realized pretty quickly that more intelligent dogs are much easier to train bad habits out of and teach new skills to.
It's the same with children really.
If a child is bored and not stimulated intellectually - they tend to misbehave and cause trouble.
When you stimulate your dog's mind correctly with a very specific set of games I'm going to show you…
- Your dog's problem behaviors can fade away
- Your dog will be better behaved and more obedient
- Your dogs ability to learn will skyrocket
- Your dog's temperament will improve
- Your bond with your dog will become stronger
- Your dog's health will improve