how to run 9 differe...
Our Long Range model is brand new and will get its own review page soon. While I work on that, the main differences between the two models are:
- Long Range has a 200 ft. wireless transmission range vs. 30 foot range on the standard
- Broadcast to 2 devices simultaneously. 2 people can watch the same show using their own headsets
- Long Range has an Optical input and output, the standard does not. (Optical cable included)
- Can use either as a Bluetooth transmitter or a Bluetooth receiver
- Long Range needs to be plugged in to function (no built in battery, micro USB power cord included)
Don’t Replace Your Home Stereo: Just Add Bluetooth to it!
If you take good care of your stereo equipment as I do, then your decades-old home stereo system still works like a charm. But now that we all have our music stored in digital formats on our tiny smartphones, computers, and mp3 players, our home stereo systems don’t get as much use as they used to.
And the funny thing is that your home stereo system sounds as good as it ever did, and is way better quality than computer speakers, or those dreadful, tinny, cheap smartphone speakers. It’s just that your old home stereo receiver can’t compete with the convenience of your digital library.
And that’s where DAK’sBluetooth Upgrade comes in. It’s the perfect bridge between your hi-fi equipment and digital age convenience.
CHECK OUR WEBSITE:https://www.dak.com/»