1. Applied on LOW RPM metal/steel cutting circular saw and chop saw.
2. For cutting stainless steel, in shapes of pipe, angle, square, sheet, channel & bar, etc.
3. Obviously surpass abrasive discs: sharp and cool cuts in steel, no sparks or burs but smooth finishing, dramatic time savings, much longer life.
4. Different blade designs and configurations according to steel grade and shape. Customization service provided.
5. HM and CERMET tips available.
Check out our titles today by logging into our website https://www.twin-town.com/Stainless-steel/stainless-steel