- Shuttle looms produce 2 to 4 times as much fabric per unit of time as traditional looms.
- Pirn winding is no longer an expense.
- Because the depth of the shed is smaller, there is less strain on the warp threads.
- Repairs and replacement of worn-out parts are less expensive. Large-scale production of simpler fabric tubes is possible, providing potential for long-term, lucrative exploitation.
- The weaver has less physical and emotional exhaustion.
- Higher production as per modern loom.
Shuttle looms are less expensive than similar ones, lowering the cost of producing textiles. As a result, these are primarily employed in industrial settings to weave silk and other commercial linens. It is simple and user-friendly. The production process never abruptly stopped because of the available shuttle loom spare parts.
Contact the best Power Loom Manufacturer in Gujarat, India, Paramount Looms.