Personalized meal pl...
Young Chemist’s Cumin Oil is extracted from the ripe seeds of cumin through steam distillation. Cumin oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is light yellow or pale yellow liquid with warm, soft, spicy-musky scent. The seeds can also add flavor to your curries, pickles, and bread in a similar way to black seed or oregano.
Blends well with:
Angelica oil, Caraway oil, Lavender oil, Rosemary oil, Cardamom oil, and Chamomile oil
- Cumin oil treats the most common health conditions like high blood pressure and asthma. It also has strong antifungal activity against Candida albicans.
- It also reduces high blood pressure; consuming cumin seed extract for two months reduces high blood pressure.
- It is high in healthy fatty acids that can help in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels. The levels of the oils can differ depending on where the cumin seeds are grown.
- Reducing stomach upset, by consuming cumin seeds or cumin oil can relieve stomach pain and cramps. Cumin oil can help reduce gas, stomach bloating, etc.
How to use:
- Take adequate amount of carrier oil and dilute cumin oil; to use cumin oil makes sure that your face is properly cleaned before putting on this skincare oil. If you feel that you have dry skin, massage a few drops of cumin oil into your skin twice daily, morning and evening, and let it penetrate for a few minutes before applying other skincare products. If your skin is oily, try applying it once a day. Also, to get the most out of your face oil, you have to avoid rubbing it in your face, as it cannot pull the skin but make the product less effective at penetrating.
- Cumin oil can be helpful for your liver function, but consuming too much cumin oil can be harmful to your liver and kidneys.
- If you have a problem with either of these organs, consult your doctor to determine a safe dose.
- Also, cumin oil can cause allergic reactions. Besides, you must do a patch test before applying it to a large area on your skin.
- Pregnant women and children should consult doctor before using essential oils.
100 G (Steam Distilled)
250 G (Steam Distilled)
1 KG (Steam Distilled)
5 KG (Steam Distilled)
10 KG (Steam Distilled)