Personalized meal pl...
Karanj oil is extracted from Karanj seeds through cold pressed technique. The color of the oil is yellowish-orange to brown and has nutty aroma. It is rich in triglycerides, and its disagreeable taste and odor are due to the bitter flavonoids. It can improve piles because of its astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. Young Chemist's Karanj oil is used for cosmetics as well as culinary purposes.
Many ask us what makes us different from the competition. The little known secret is that many large suppliers of carrier oil dilute their oils with cheaper carriers to increase their profit margin. This is often done at the manufacturing level and allows some suppliers to sell their product at prices that are occasionally lower than our wholesaleprice. All of our oils are manufactured by a team of experts that are industrialists with the knowledge and experience to ensure quality and consistency that is unmatched in our opinion. That’s the Young chemist uniqueness!
- Karanja oil treats skin disorders like boils, eczema, and blemishes.
- Karanja oil helps in controlling swelling and inflammation of pile mass when you apply externally.
- Karanja helps to manage the indigestion process.
- Karanja improves appetite when used daily. It also facilitates digestion and improves your appetite.
- Karanja oil helps to heal wounds, decreases swelling, and retains the normal texture of your skin. It also works on skin problems like cuts due to its healing property.
How to use:
- You can take 3-5 drops of Karanja oil and mix it with coconut oil, as per your requirement and apply it to the affected area 1-2 times a day for skin disorders. After that, repeat the process till you do not get relief from the symptoms of skin disorders.
- Take 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Karanja oil and consume it with water after meals twice a day to improve appetite.
- Take 3-5 drops of Karanja oil and mix it with coconut oil and apply it on pile mass once or twice a day after clearing the bowel. Repeat this process until you do not get relief from swelling and pain in case of piles.
- Take 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Karanja oil and Take it with water after meals twice a day to manage indigestion.
- Take 3-5 drops of Karanja oil and mix it with coconut oil and massage it on the affected area. Repeat the process for quick healing of wounds.
Do a patch test before topical uses as some people may have allergy to natural oils.
1 Litre (Standard Grade)
5 Litre (Standard Grade)
10 Litre (Standard Grade)
25 Litre (Standard Grade)