Olive oil is extracted from olives. Olive oil is rich in monounsaturated oleic acid has many beneficial effects and also is a healthy choice for cooking. It comes in green color and has a neutral sweet taste. Young Chemist’s cold-pressed olive oil can be used for cosmetics as well as culinary purposes.
Many ask us what makes us different from the competition. The little known secret is that many large suppliers of carrier oil dilute their oils with cheaper carriers to increase their profit margin. This is often done at the manufacturing level and allows some suppliers to sell their product at prices that are occasionally lower than our wholesaleprice. All of our oils are manufactured by a team of experts that are industrialists with the knowledge and experience to ensure quality and consistency that is unmatched in our opinion. That’s the Young chemist uniqueness!
- Olive oil helps stimulate the digestive system that makes food move smoothly through the colon.
- Olive oil contains vitamin E improves skin health by treating inflammation, acne, and dryness.
- Olive oil strengthens hair and prevents hair fall.
- Olive oil moisturizes your hair and reduces scalp irritation, further reduces dandruff.
- The oil contains a good amount of vitamin E and antioxidants that protect the skin.
How to use:
- Mix a tablespoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of lemon juice for constipation.
- Massage regularly with olive oil fixes the problem of split ends.
- For hair, heat a cup of olive oil and massage hair on the scalp. Let it sit for 20 minutes, and then rinse your hair with a mild shampoo.
- For nails, dip a cotton ball in 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and dab it on your nails to bring your dry brittle nails back to life.
- Massage the olive oil onto your face and leave it on for about 15 minutes. Then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Do a patch test before topical uses as some people may have allergy to natural oils.
1 Litre (Cosmetic Grade/Edible Grade)
5 Litre (Cosmetic Grade/Edible Grade)
10 Litre (Cosmetic Grade/Edible Grade)
25 Litre (Cosmetic Grade/Edible Grade)